We welcome all entrepreneurs interested in
investing, expanding and operating in the Energy, Mining & Commodities Sector to join
Hong Kong Energy, Mining and Commodities Association
Hong Kong Energy, Mining and Commodities Association was formally established in 2006 as a non-profit chamber of commerce. We aim to facilitate the development of the energy and minerals industry, to bridge the international sector, to establish a platform in order to enhance the cooperation among fellow participants in the industry, and to promote related project developments. It is our goal to gather the elites and strengthen this industry in order to create a brighter future for all, to better protect the interests of the industry and to further promote and elevate the its status and influences on the international stage.
Since our establishment we have received tremendous support from both the government and communities, bringing about much growth to our Association. Our members consists of the elites of the Industry, many of whom heads enterprises listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong and overseas. They participate in international trade, mine development, and financial investments. Their businesses are wide spread over a vast spectrum of resources including oil, natural gas, gold, silver, copper, iron ore, coal, and numerous other non-ferrous minerals.
Over the years, the Association have enthusiastically supported to numerous international conferences, regularly organized domestic and international field trips. Furthermore, the Association enthusiastically advocate the development of professional scopes such as audit and accountings, legal issues and assessment consultation of energy and mining sector for giving impetus to the interaction and exploring more business opportunities to the sector.
1. To promote, present and protect the sector's interests and developments.
2. To research and explore sector related issues.
3. To uphold a stance in support or oppose policies and legislations that affect the industry.
4. To gather and distribute news and information related to the industry.
5. To promote and advocate trading and development of energy, mininng & commodities sector.
6. To participate in public and community affairs, voice the industry's view points, and act as a medium of communication with various government entities.
7. To enhance the communication and connections between Hong Kong, mainland China and the global market, so as to further economic trade cooperation
and cultural exchanges.
8. To advocate the development of the accounting, legal & assessment consultation of the sector for elevating the international status and influences of the