Hong Kong Energy, Mining And Commodities Association
We welcome all entrepreneurs interested in investing,
expanding and operating in the industry to join our associations.
Our Association was formally established in 2006 as a non-profit Chamber of commerce. We aim to facilitate the development of the energy and minerals industry, to bridge the international sector, to establish a platform in order to enhance the cooperation among fellow participants in the Industry, and to promote related project developments. It is our goal to gather the elites and strengthen this industry in order to create a brighter future for all, to better protect the interests of the industry and to further promote and elevate the its status and influences on the international stage.
Since our establishment we have received tremendous support from both the government and communities, bringing about much growth to our Association. Our members consists of the elites of the Industry, many of whom heads enterprises listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong and overseas. They participate in international trade, mine development, and financial investments. Their businesses are wide spread over a vast spectrum of resources including oil, natural gas, gold, silver, copper, iron ore, coal, and numerous other non-ferrous minerals.
Over the years we have actively participated in numerous international conferences, regularly organized domestic and international field trips to visit various economic organizations and mining projects; continuously exploring and developing the energy and minerals market to create more dynamic business opportunities for our members.
1. To promote, present and protect Hong Kong energy and mineral industry's interests and developments.
2. To research and investigate various issues that arise in the international energy and minerals sector.
3. To uphold a stance in support or oppose policies and legislations that affect the industry.
4. To gather and distribute news and information related to the industry.
5. To promote and develop production and commerce of energy and mineral products.
6. To participate in public and community affairs, voice the industry's view points,
and act as a medium of communication with various government entities.
7. To enhance the communication and connections between Hong Kong, mainland China and the rest of the world,
so as to further economic trade cooperation and cultural exchanges.
8. To serve our members, preserve their interests and promote their welfares.
9. To support and elevate the development and production technologies in mainland China and Hong Kong
enregy and minerals industry.
HKEMUA does not take responsibility for such information and endorse the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, timeliness, reasonableness or any other aspects of the information submitted. To the fullest extent permitted by law, HKEMUA shall not be liable for any and all liability arising out of including without limitation any inaccuracies, incompleteness, errors in, or omissions from, the information submitted nor any representations or misrepresentations contained therein. In no event will HKEMUA be liable for any claim, or any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses asserted by any third party due to or arising from or in connection with any use or reliance of such information on the Belt and Road Portal website even if they are made or should be aware of the same.