Belt and Road Conference 2018-Tapping Belt and Road Opportunities in the Greater Bay Area2018-10-29 20:32:10
29 October 2018, HKEMUA organized "Belt and RaodConference 2018-Tapping Belt and Road Opportunities in the Greater Bay Area" with Silk Road Economic Development Research Center and China Daily. We had the Hon. Mr. Matthew Cheung GBM, GBS, JP;and H.E. Rashid Alimov, Secretary-Genera, The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation, as the keynote adress speakers of the seminar.
The representatives from Consulate General and Commercial Chambers of different regions in Hong Kong, listed coporates, financing institutions, legal firms, accoutings & auditing firms discussed ane explore the new business opportunities along Belt and Road and Greater Bay Area.
Panel Discussion I: “Exploring Innovation and Technology Intra-Regional Cooperation in
the Greater Bay Area”
Prof. K.C. CHAN, Adjunct Professor of Finance, Hong Kong University of Science and
Technology; Former Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury, HKSAR
– Prof. CHEN Guanghan, Associate Dean & Chief Expert, Institute of Guangdong Hong Kong and Macao Development Studies, Sun Yat-sen University
– Mr. Arnold CHENG, Director-Hong Kong & Pearl River Delta, John Swire & Sons (China)
– Dr. Zhihuan E, Chief Economist, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
– Mr. George HE, Senior Vice President, Lenovo; President, Lenovo Capital and Incubator
– Ms. Doris LUEY, Head of Social Innovation, New World Development Company Ltd.
– Prof. WONG Kam Fai, Associate Dean (External Affairs), Faculty of Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Panel Discussion II: “When the Belt meets the Road in Hong Kong”
Panel Chair :
Dr. Thomas CHAN Man-Hung, Director, Chu Hai College of Higher Education One Belt One Road Research Institute
– Mrs. Regina IP LAU Suk-yee, Co-Chair, The Maritime Silk Road Society
– Mr. Paul MCCOMB, Director General Trade & Investment, British Consulate-General Hong Kong
– Mr. Abdul Qadir MEMON, Consul General, Consulate-General of Pakistan
– Mr. Alfred MUTIWAZUKA, Consul General, Consulate-General of Zimbabwe
– Mr. TENGKU Sirajuzzaman, Consul General, Consulate-General of Malaysia
– Mrs. Myat Thuzar THAN, Consul General, Consulate-General of Myanmar
– Mr. Jenkin YUEN, Wah Yan College, Hong Kong
To know more about the details of Business Opportunities
along Belt & Road and Greater Bay Area
Please contact our Project Department.